This is the first week back after spring break. I had a wonderful time off. I needed it badly. AJ and I went to Breckenridge, CO for a week with Edward Jones. We skied in Breckenridge and Veil. We learned that God designed up VERY differently when it comes to skiing or snow boarding down a mountain. AJ snowboards and has a need for speed! :) He prefers boarding on black diamonds and I prefer skiing slowly down the green slopes. There was a point that I was sliding down a blue on my butt, skis in my arms, with tears streaming down my face. haha We had fun though. There were lots of neat shops and places to eat. We met two very sweet families from Alabama. They were so much fun to hang out with and I hope to take another trip with them in the future.
Work has been going well and there have been some interesting changes for the coming year. It will be interesting working with 2-3 new teammates, but I'm excited about the new change and challenge. My principals asked me to help in the interviews for kinder and 1st grade openings. We had 5 interviews today and it was so neat to be a part of them.
Our townhouse ... is still on the market and may be on for a while. There are 3 others for sale that are very similar to ours. We're both looking forward to selling our place. The house that we've been looking at has been leased to some other people. We were disappointed to get that news, but it's kind of nice to have that off of our minds. Our new plan is to sell our place and get into an apartment while we look for houses or possibly build one.
OH!! AJ's 30th birthday is coming up! We're looking forward to an exciting time at his b-day bash.
No comments:
Post a Comment