It’s been too long since my last post! So much has happened between then and now.
I had my wisdom teeth removed two Fridays ago. Thankfully I only had two. They had been bothering me a lot so I went ahead to have the consultation with my surgeon and got his opinion on how long I could wait. We decided to go ahead and get it over with. I went to Dr. Miller. His office is in the CLA building off Preston and Wade. He and his staff were amazing. I have a lot of anxiety about needles and surgeries. They all made me feel at ease and they were very comforting. If you live in the Frisco area and need your wisdom teeth or anything else like that done, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Miller!
I have started tutoring. I’m currently tutoring 1 student after school once a week. Once the summer is here I’ll be tutoring 5 students. I’ve loved it so far and am excited to have something to keep me busy this summer. I don’t do well with a lot of unplanned down time. I end up getting really lazy and putting things off because … “I’ll just do it later.” … and later never comes! Ha!
OH! Did I mention that I am the ONLY ONE COMING BACK to first grade next year! I’ll be teaching with a brand new team! I’m so thankful to have one of the current kinder teachers joining me! Robyn is going to be our new team leader and she is wonderful. The rest of our team is wonderful. Each lady is super sweet and will bring great things to our team! It will be different next year, but I think it will be a good change and challenge for me.
I think that should catch me up for now!
1 comment:
That is so exciting about your house. The house you have listed is gorgeous! Have fun tutoring.
Post a Comment