Tuesday, July 8, 2008

At last ... I have a blog!

Jessica has been telling me that I need to have a Davis blog, now that I am married. I think she just wants to stalk me. ;) I do need to give her the credit for the creative web address and blog title. Her blog is heyitsmejessica.

Today's highlights ...

- Changed my name at the Social Security office. I think I sat next to a drugie during the hour that I was waiting.
- Changed my name at the DMV, renewed my DL, and registered to vote in Denton County. - got to see lots of high schoolers getting thier DL. They were so young!
- Wrote thank you notes, while watching a lifetime movie!
- Looked at Wedding Photos, while watching Oprah!
- Thawed Bacon wrapped filets for dinner tonight! My 2 favorite things to eat ... Steak and Bacon!!! I'm excited for dinner!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

AHHH! You did it! You started a BLOG! This might be the best day of my life! And hello!...of course I want to stalk you! Would you expect any less of me? ;)

Now you just gotta keep this thing updated! (especially if i never get my new phone!!! lol)

Jessica said...

dearest amy..."first posts" are best followed by a second post...and then a third, fourth...i think you get what I'm saying ;)

I miss you friend! And you're seriously impeding my stalking abilities here with your non-posting.