I've spent the majority of my day searching for new templates for blog, but learned it's not much like myspace. There are so many myspace templates and it's so easy to switch them. Blog ... not so easy, so we'll have to settle with this template for now.
Top 5 Happenings last week
1 - I got a new laptop!
2 - Started AND finished "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella
3 - Started AND finished "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella
4 - Am half way through "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" by Sophie Kinsella
5 - Spent 6 days/nights at the Ritz in Grand Cayman




2 comments:
hey amy! i had never seen your blog before! i'm so glad i came across it!!! glad to hear things are SO well, i'm so happy you get to enjoy the blissful life that is being married to your best friend! love ya!
Dearest Mrs. Davis,
Are you alive? Just wondering. We play phone tag, but I haven't heard your voice in 60 years. That is not acceptable to me. I think the least you can do is update your blog. Yes? Good, glad we see eye to eye on this. Thank you in advance for your timely response to this request. I look forward to your new post in the coming days. :)
Your favorite person,
Jessica :)
Post a Comment