I've spent some time today catching up with my friends' lives through their blogs, which made me decide that I should get back into blogging. This weekend has been relaxing. Yesterday, AJ got up early and left to go ride dirt bikes with some friends. I spent the day putting away our Christmas decorations and cleaning the house. I even got motivated to find a different way to decorate out mantle. Michael's had their silk flowers and baskets on sale, so I hopped in the car to find something for the mantle and some baskets that I'd been wanting.
Today we've been relaxing and I love it! I spent the majority of my Christmas time in Waco. This is the first weekend in 3 weeks that I've been home to get things done.
OH! So, guess what ... I've been excercising!!! Don't get too excited though, it's only consists of a 15 minute walk each day. HAHA I've been wanting to get in shape, but diving into the gym is not my thing. I've never really worked out or been to a gym, but for some reason I just don't like them. So for now, my 'workout' is a 15 minute walk with Kona. I have high hopes of increasing that time once I get her trained to stop pulling on the leash. Ceasar Millan, of the Dog Whisperer, has helped me make great strides in this.
One of her first adventures was to a happy hour with AJ's softball team, prior to a game. The resturant's patio was full so I sneaked Kona into the resturant. It lasted about 15 minutes before they saw her. They were really sweet when they said she had to go. So, she took a nap in the car with me before the game! :)
Today we've been relaxing and I love it! I spent the majority of my Christmas time in Waco. This is the first weekend in 3 weeks that I've been home to get things done.
OH! So, guess what ... I've been excercising!!! Don't get too excited though, it's only consists of a 15 minute walk each day. HAHA I've been wanting to get in shape, but diving into the gym is not my thing. I've never really worked out or been to a gym, but for some reason I just don't like them. So for now, my 'workout' is a 15 minute walk with Kona. I have high hopes of increasing that time once I get her trained to stop pulling on the leash. Ceasar Millan, of the Dog Whisperer, has helped me make great strides in this.
Kona has grown so much since we got her. This is my first blog since we've had her, so I guess I should catch everyone up on our little fuzz ball.
AJ and I drove 8.5 hours to Ava, Missouri to pick her up. On the way there, my parents called us and asked us to get one more pup, because now they wanted one too!
One of her first adventures was to a happy hour with AJ's softball team, prior to a game. The resturant's patio was full so I sneaked Kona into the resturant. It lasted about 15 minutes before they saw her. They were really sweet when they said she had to go. So, she took a nap in the car with me before the game! :)
Kona's first Mohawk!
That's all I have for now! AJ and I are going to take Kona to the Arbor Hills walking trails. I'm just waiting for a football game to be over. Soon football season will be over! :) hehe
3 comments:
Yeah! I am excited you updated your blog! Kona is adorable.
glad to see you're blogging again amy!
YAAAAAAY! I'm so glad you're blogging, this makes me really excited friend! And you are going to have to let me in on your secrets (or Cesar's secrets) about how to get them to stop pulling on the leash. Baylie about chokes herself to death every time she goes for a walk. ha
Post a Comment