Today, AJ and I visited FBC Frisco. We went to the early service, which was a little more traditional. There were so many sweet, older couples there. The sermon was wonderful and really inspired me. It was about worry (Phillipians 4:4-9). This was one of the first times, in a while, that I didn't catch myself dozing off in church. So many people came up to us to talk. I would usually feel uncomfortable with that, because in past experience I've felt pressured to join or share personal information. It wasn't like that at FBC Frisco. The people we talked to simply wanted to welcome us and nothing more. I am so excited to go back next weekend! I think we'll try the 11:00 service, because the Sunday school for our age group is at 9:30. From today's experience, I feel very at peace there. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to incounter some sweet young couples next weekend!
AJ and I also looked at houses today! I love the thought of a house! :) I tend to get very excited about the thought of this. However, I'm trying to keep my cool, so as to not get disappointed. The process of buying/selling a home isn't the easiest thing to do during "these" times.
1 comment:
I thought about y'all yesterday and hope y'all enjoyed sunday school! I'm happy for you...I know that it's important to you to find a church home where you feel comfortable, and I pray this is it! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it and I wanna hear about it soon :) Love ya
Post a Comment