Sunday, July 26, 2009

Voice Your Opinion in Less Than 60 Seconds

If you support the statements below, please go to the link and sign this petition.

Free Our Healthcare Now : Online Petition

  • I support the right to choose my own doctor and to choose a healthcare insurance plan that best fits my family's needs and budget.
  • I want to get the treatment I need, when I need it, without delay or denial and I want my healthcare to be patient-centered rather than government centered.
  • I want the same tax breaks employees get if I have to pay for my own healthcare insurance; and I want government assistance redirected to those who truly need help.
  • I want more control to cover my health care decisions and I want a system that encourages everyone to eliminate fraud, waste and abuse. I want insurance I can take with me if I have to change jobs.

Free Our Healthcare Infomercial

No comments: