Friday, September 18, 2009

Shoutin' out from da' Homewood Suites

Thanks to my school’s amazing technology facilitator, Buffy, I now know how to make cute backgrounds on my blog! I had no clue that it was as simple as copying and pasting a link into an HTML gadget. Thanks Buffy!! J

I also made a blog for my class last night! There will be pictures on it eventually, but I’m waiting to get the permission slips back from all the parents. Feel free to check my class blog to see my cute kiddos!

www.heyitsmrsdavis.blogspot.com


We are still living in a hotel. We’ve been here over a month now. Our town home is finally dry and we’re moving everything else out this weekend. Our builder is going to start reconstruction this coming Tuesday or Wednesday. We are so excited that we are able to use our builder for this. He builds beautiful homes and is very reliable.

More updates to come!

No comments: