~ We relived apartment life for a bit ... on the 3rd floor.
~ During the spring, we went to see Holly in Ireland and were there for St. Pattie's Day!
~ My amazing grandpa, Pop, went to be with the Lord. He was truly an inspiring man.
~ In July, we bought a house in Prosper and I am in love with my kitchen!
~ I'm in my 4th year of teaching first grade.
~ About 19 of our friends -- seriously -- had babies during the past year and 2 more are preggo! ... the pressure is on!
~ My best friend got engaged and couldn't have found a better man to spend her life with.
~ I have 23 kids in my class this year and I may have some gray hairs before it's over.
~ After a nasty virus/worm on my PC, I'm converting to a Mac soon.
~ My brother, John, is living in Colorado for his internship.
~ Over the summer, we took AJ's parents with us to Kauai, Hawaii.
~ We started the summer with a trip to Missouri to get another puppy (Bruiser). My parents got one too (Mia).
~ My good friend, Jamey, referred me to an AwEsOmE new stylist whose prices are great!
~ We started going to a new church (Lighthouse Christian Fellowship) in Prosper. We love it!
~ Thanksgiving was spent in North Carolina with AJ's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment